As part of our development, we are looking to hire a Machine Setter for a fixed-term role until early August 2021.
In a key position at the heart of production, you make sure the machines are set up to deliver optimum output of the desired quality.
Answerable to the Shift Leader, you will in particular:
- Ensure that toolsets are correctly installed on the machines and that they function well on your production lines.
- Be responsible for the use of handling equipment.
- Carry out bending tests in collaboration with the quality department.
- Ensure the constant conformity of manufactured products, by optimising the machine settings.
- Perform level-1 maintenance of your work tool(s).
- At the end of a shift, ensure that instructions are passed to the incoming team, to ensure continuity of production.
Apply the procedures, instructions and operating processes relating to the environment.
With your skill and involvement, you will be able to improve line outputs and maintain a good work atmosphere along the production line.
Weekly shifts (24-hour day = 3 x 8 hours).
Vacancy to be filled as quickly as possible.
In-house training period.
Salary dependent on profile + meal allowance + increase for working nights + increased pay for overtime hours + paid break times + profit-sharing, transport allowance, gift vouchers, travel vouchers, health insurance, life insurance.
You are technically trained, with a Technical Baccalaureate or advanced technician’s certificate in plastics processes, or with 2-3 years’ previous successful industrial experience, ideally in driving roles (machine driving and setting).
You have valuable skills in plastics processes, industrial maintenance and/or machine setting.
Your autonomy, organisational abilities, thoroughness and team spirit are all assets that will help you take up this role successfully.